1. The facilities we fantastic. The amenities were not only clean but had been newly renovated and they were embarking on some more additions. There were several blocks of amenities. There was also an internet kiosk, a cafe, a swimming pool including a kid’s pool area, the putt putt golf, a park, BBQ area, tennis court, convenience store, bird feeding. The overall fee was that of a holiday village.
2. Service was friendly and professional. They made you feel welcome and were happy to serve you.
3. While it is at the top end of the price range for our budget (we are trying to do this trip on $150/day or less)…it is $49/night for 2 adults and then $10/person additional. Being a 4 star is was a good park and well worth the 4 stars and then we received the 10% discount.
4. The location was a little out of the city but central to shops and the highway. It was easy to get to and you could walk to the nearest shopping centre and buses were right at the door.
5. Overall: it was a nice park and we would happily recommend.
Renae is the founder & CEO of SK who has been working with families for decades. Her educational background in Early Childhood teaching as well as Social Science and Community services has given her a broad base to her approach which focuses on balancing the informative but never at the expense of providing an entertaining read.
From working in the private setting, not for profit, as well as government agencies and at times combining her love of travel and work on a global scale, she is also a mum who has experienced the poo blowouts, the shopping tantrums and the sleepless nights.