Our site is for your enjoyment and for you to be able to access the information/tools/advice/guidance you were seeking.
As with everything in life there are a few rules if you do plan to draw on our site and therefore, by entering the site and/or becoming a member you are agreeing to the following term and conditions.
You only can be responsible for your conduct and your content posted within the SK community and by registering, you acknowledge that you agree you will not post, email or make available any inappropriate content/post offensive, abusive or otherwise distasteful matter or comments.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and to be used as a guide only.
- We write all the content within the site (aside from blog posts which are clearly stated as guest blog posts and we do NOT endorse the author). While every care has been taken to provide correct information, neither we, (nor any third parties that may have some select information within the site), provide any assurance as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness or appropriateness of the information within this website. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly prohibit liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own choice and we will not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We suggest further research into the specific products, services or information of your own accord.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. As the Internet inadvertently allows easy access to other people’s intellectual property we need to make it very clear that this does not entitle other individuals, businesses or website owners to reproduce any of our content on their own websites/blogs or use in their business in any way. All the content on our website, including copy and images, is the intellectual property of Seriously!! Kids!! We do not allow any part of our website to be reproduced without written authorisation. Any breaches of our copyright are taken very seriously and may result in legal action being taken.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further reference points. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Seriously!!Kids!!’s prior written/verbal consent.